De Vere Beaumont Estate
Are you looking to join a property steeped in history and boasting over 400 bedrooms? Then look no further than De Vere Beaumont Estate! Set amid 40 acres of magnificent landscaped gardens, ideal for team building events or as a stunning backdrop to a wedding, this beautiful estate also features elegant fountains and a restored 14th century chapel. There are 75 meetings rooms and grand event spaces for up to 550 people as well as a fine dining restaurant and extensive leisure facilities including an indoor pool and gym. Due to its proximity to Heathrow airport, this vast property is also home to major international conferences so there is certainly never a dull day here!
Now you can be part of its bright future with a variety of key roles from behind the scenes to front of house.
Hospitality is in our heart and soul.
We’re looking for a talented, ambitious Graduate who will enrich our business with an outgoing and warm personality. We’re not particular about what you’ve studied, providing you’ve got a 2:1 degree (or above). If you’re passionate, engaging and have a natural flair for exceptional customer service, you’ll really fly on our Graduate Programme.
Here at De Vere we’re on a journey; developing our country properties of heritage and vision while proving an industry recognised Graduate Programme.
We know that growing and developing the talent of the future is crucial to our aspirations and objectives for 2018 and beyond.
We are offering a Hospitality Operations Programme where you’ll gain exposure and experience across multiple disciplines including Food & Beverage, Conference & Events, Housekeeping, Front of House, HR, Sales and Finance or within your chosen specialism. After all, to become the best senior manager you can be, experience within each of these departments is key.
We’ll support you the whole way through. You’ll be allocated a buddy and a mentor, and every 3 months you’ll spend 2 days off the programme undertaking specialised training to help you reach your potential. We’ll conduct regular reviews with you to appraise your performance and hear your feedback.
The programme will be tailored to you, your interests and ambitions and will give you the skills, experience and tenacity for a bright future in hospitality.
So if you want to work for one of the best brands in the sector, apply now to submit your details!
Who are we looking for?
• Minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) must be achieved before the July of the year your programme is due to start
• Passion – a real passion for Hospitality and Customer Service is essential
• Work experience in hospitality, retail or a customer facing role
• Attitude – a positive attitude is essential. We want to see applicants who make the most of every second and who take charge of their own career and development
• Flexibility – to make the most out of this wonderful opportunity you may need to relocate
• Right To Work in the UK
What happens next?
• Closing date: Sunday 20th May 2018
• Selection Process (including online application, telephone interview, video interview and assessment centre)
• Offer Stage
• Graduate Manager Programme Commences: September 2018
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive salary
• 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
• Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
• Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
• Access to our Exclusively Yours, our voluntary benefits portal, which includes discounts on travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
• Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
• Long service awards which increase with length of service
• Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
• Free meals on duty