De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Following an on-going £12 million investment project has seen the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of its bedrooms, event spaces and Reception in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Managing the day to day activities for our flagship fully renovated 1705 Restaurant and Bar, you’ll deliver high quality food and beverage experiences to all our customers. You’ll be responsible for monitoring and reviewing monthly sales performance, productivity, food quality, service and merchandising, all whilst leading, training and constantly improving the performance of your team. Always striving to deliver a 5 star service to our guests.
Main purpose of the role:
In conjunction with the Food & Beverage Manager, you will ensure that the overall quality and profitability of the F&B Department, along with ensuring service standards and staff motivation, are maintained and are continually improving.
You’ll be involved with everything from training to auditing, stock control to recruitment, in order to ensure the best F&B experience for our customers.
The ideal Candidate:
You will be customer focused and committed to delivering exceptional levels of guest service. You will already have experience in a management/supervisory role and will naturally be:
- An excellent organiser who is able to delegate effectively
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Professional and flexible, willing to learn
• Solid Restaurant Management experience
• A genuine enthusiasm and passion for your work, we want inspirational leaders
• Demonstrable passion to exceed guest expectations at the highest level
• A desire to achieve, this team are constantly striving for and achieving more
• A respectful and mature attitude to your job, and senior management is important, this is a friendly professional team who are completely customer focused
• Well presented, taking pride in and responsibility for your position and your team